Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My New Little Gallery!

September 19th is a special day. It is the opening day of my new little gallery in Masham. The family have been working hard to decorate and prepare the shop ready to fill it with 'Sunshine and Smiles'. I am so excited that we will be able to hang lots of my latest originals all under one roof. With so many happy and humorous images filling this lovely little building it is bound to be a happy place to work. I shall be sharing the running of the gallery with friends and family who are all as excited as me about becoming part of the community of Masham. We are still dithering about exactly which days we shall be opening but at the moment it would seem Wednesday through to Saturday and possibly Sunday afternoon. More details soon!

 

002

No comments: