Sunday, September 20, 2009

The little gallery opens it's door

With fabulous Autumn weather and sun streaming in through the windows I opened the door of my new little gallery for the first time yesterday morning. I was thrilled to see so many happy faces, familiar and new popping in to say hello and everyone had a kind word to say and shared in my excitement.

For those who live too far away to pop in I have taken a few photographs to show you where I will be spending some of my time over the coming months. Of course most of my time will be taken up in the studio creating more paintings to fill the gallery and to send out to the other galleries I supply, but you will understand why I am so pleased with the result of the family's hard work over the past few weeks.

Take a peek.

gallery 1            gallery 2

 

gallery 3            gallery 4

 

gallery 5               gallery 6

 

gallery 7            gallery 8       

 

gallery 10           gallery 9

 

gallery 11

No comments: