Thursday, October 30, 2008

An Auction for The Darlington Parkinsons Disease Group

Earlier this month I was asked by the Darlington Parkinsons Disease support group to do a painting demonstration. I gladly agreed as the group has supported me and my family during my fathers illness. They are a lovely happy group of people including sufferers, carers, Parkinsons nurses and professionals. Apart from education and information the group meet socially enjoying a varied program of talks and demonstrations and also provide regular physiotherapy sessions for their members. Trips out and evenings down the pub all very important and good fun. Many of these things need funding so I have decided to donate the finished painting to their fund raising efforts. I shall be auctioning it on my web site and all proceeds will go to the group. If you would like to make a bid please contact me via e-mail on my contacts page leaving your contact details and the amount you would like to bid. The auction will run until December 6th and the winning bidder will be contacted after that date.

April Showers

'Never mind the rain' original acrylic on stretched canvas 60 x 60 cm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This lovely picture made me smile, brightened up a dull day. Good luck with the auction.