Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Jolly Day at The Art Room


Last weekend I popped across the water to see Catherine and Nigel in The Art Room Gallery in Dungannon. They had arranged a great opportunity for me to meet some of the people who have bought my work in the past and also to meet some new buyers. I had taken my paints so that I could work and explain what I do and why. I met so many lovely people that I can't wait to go back again and explore more of Northern Ireland. The day was a great success and such fun, there were decorations and bunting, and the prettiest party cakes that just cried out to be painted. Watch this space. So it's thank you to Catherine and Nigel for the invitation and hospitality and thank you to everyone who came to chat to me and especially thank you to those of you who went away with a bit of me tucked under their arm.

No comments: