Monday, May 20, 2013

Classic knits !

Last week I was helping Mum to sort out her cupboards and I came across these classic knitting patterns, what a hoot. It is the expressions on the model's faces that make me laugh. I think I will put them in some frames to give me a giggle if ever I start to take life too seriously. The sad thing is that I remember myself and my 2 brothers all wearing matching balaclavas when we were little. Ha Ha Ha. Oh dear I'm off again in fits of giggles....... x







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness the classic 'hand to shield the sun from his eyes' pose I love this! I have just discovered you at Harlow Carr and I love your work! I don't have as positive an outlook on life as you do but your paintings certainly make me smile and after looking through your site and reading some of your blog it has truly cheered my day and given me a kick up the bum to start to be more positive!! I have loads of great things in my life but sometimes its easy to get bogged down in the day to day and take things too seriously :0) I love highland cows so Highland Croft will certainly be my first purchase! Thanks for making me smile x