Thursday, June 25, 2009

Taking Stock

 

This week has been one of many emotions happy and sad, exciting and and fearful, reflective and daring. There has been so much going on in the past few days, final farewells, celebrations of successes, excitement of new opportunities and prospects of travel and reunions. So I have felt the need this morning to take stock of my life. I am so privileged to have so much. Health and happiness, a lovely home and family, many, many friends and perhaps most importantly the ability to appreciate it all, great and small.

So this morning before my usual list of 'Stuff to do' I took a walk around the garden just to think and to give myself time to stand and stare.

I don't care if the neighbours hear  me talking to my flowers, they are here for such a short time they should be told how beautiful and uplifting they are. Let me share some of them with you.

004 007

005 006

008 009

010

Have a lovely day :0)

No comments: