Monday, May 11, 2009

Celebrating Sunshine

 

It is that time of year again - time to bring out the bunting ! Yippee!

We love to have something to celebrate and today it is the sunshine. I have had a great start to the day, up early, a couple of e mails to old friends and a couple to new ones too. I am so lucky to be able to open my inbox and find the gift of kind words from people who enjoy my work and just want to say hello. Thank you.

So I am going to spend half an hour with my sketch book this morning before I get out my lovely gloopy acrylics. S unshine is inspirational and lifts my spirits allowing happy ideas to skip and dance in my head. I just have to catch them and get them down on paper before they dance right over the garden fence and out of reach.

So here is where I play, come rain or shine and happily today it is the latter.

Have a lovely day!

 

 

Sunny Studio                          Sunny Studio 2

No comments: