Saturday, January 17, 2009

Reasons to be cheerful

 

Happy New Year to one and all !

Last week I was coughing and spluttering along with many other folk, looking at the grey skies and feeling rather fed up. But, what a difference a day makes!

I thought I must share with you four reasons to feel a big smile returning to my face and suddenly I feel motivated again and ready to get back into the studio and work on a piece called 'Oh what a beautiful morning!'

I hope you are all having the same sunshine as we in Yorkshire are enjoying, although I gather we are in for a rather blustery night!  

A splash of sunshine

A splash of sunshine

 

A warm fire and a good friend

A warm fire and a good friend

Beautiful Blue Skies

Beautiful Blue Skies

Promise of things to come

The promise of things to come

No comments: