Saturday, June 02, 2007

Here comes the sun



It is hard to believe that only two days ago I was huddled in my coat and gloves and now here I am looking for shade. The weather today has been fantastic and so say the bees who have been swarming around the foliage garden looking for a new home. Rather unnerving but very interesting, we were evicted from our area of the garden at one point until the swarm settled for the rest of the day in a nearby tree. The heat has made painting interesting as the acrylics have dried so quickly I have had to work fast. I have finished the poppy piece that I started yesterday afternoon, so here it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicky,
Congratulations on the new website - it is throughly well designed and represents you and your work very well. I do like the poppies. You have great style - fresh and original. I hope it does well for you.